[StBernard] IMPORTANT-St. Bernard Sportsman's League Meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 16 08:41:50 EDT 2012

St. Bernard Sportsman's League
3725 Gallo Drive
Chalmette, Louisiana 70043
sbsl at att.net <mailto:sbsl at att.net>

***IMPORTANT SBSL MEETING**** PLEASE READ

Our next Sportsman’s League meeting will be held on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. in the Crustacean Room behind Lehrmann’s Seafood & Bar, 135 W. St. Bernard Hwy , Chalmette . We will have free beer and Jambalaya.

Dear Fellow SBSL Member,

As a current or p as t member of the SBSL you know the fun we had and all the accomplishments the organization made in its nearly 50-year existence. That’s right, the club will turn 50 in 2013!

We are one of the oldest, if not the oldest surviving hunting and fishing club in Louisiana . A lot h as changed in 50 years, but we all know that the major changes were brought about by hurricane Katrina and the devastating flooding that destroyed our homes and impacted all of our lives. We know things will never be the same.

We are now reaching out to ALL of you that belonged to the SBSL. Whether you remain living in St. Bernard or have moved on to other locations, the SBSL can really use your input. We are seeking fresh ideas as on events and ways to keep us all connected and ensure the continued existence of the SBSL. Monthly meetings are impossible to sustain. We know your lives are busy and all of our members have those same issues. However, we believe that through the many friendships we have made, we can come up with a plan to keep the club reasonably active and keep all of us connected. That’s all we ask.

Ple as e think back to what once w as and think of all the members that are no longer with us that put their heart and soul into the SBSL. We all have a long list of fond memories of great club activities. We would love to see as many of you as possible come out to the next meeting and discuss innovative ways and ide as for us to maintain the SBSL for another 50 years! Come see your old friends and relive the old memories.

If you would like to speak with either of us directly, ple as e call Joey at 504-277-6683 or Chris at 504-495-8189 after 6PM weekdays. We can also be contacted via email at: englertj at cox.net <mailto:englertj at cox.net> or cholmes at att.net <mailto:cholmes at att.net> Thanks for your continued support of the St. Bernard Sportsman League, Inc.

Sincerely,
Joey G. Englert
President – St. Bernard Sportsman League, Inc.
Chris Holmes-- Communications Chairman