[StBernard] The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 29 09:45:11 EDT 2012

Just out of curiosity, could you define a "radical liberal" for me? I
dunno, but I might have seen or two so I just wanna know what to look for.

>Quite frankly, I am so fed up with people like you I respect your

>opinion and the right to speak without fear of ridicule.

Wow, it sure doesn't sound like you're not ridiculing Richard, but if you
say you aren't...

Sign me,
Not Richard

And of course, Richard, if it didn't come from YOUR mouth or YOUR
sources,
it is LIES. Spoken like a true radical liberal that has his horse
blinders
on and ONLY SEES what he wants to see and any other opinion or FACT
can't
possibly be right.

Quite frankly, I am so fed up with people like you, it makes me want
vomit. BUT because I love this great Nation, I respect your opinion
and the
right to speak without fear of ridicule. Hmmmm...wonder how long
we'll
continue to be able to speak freely??