[StBernard] Ornamental plant recommendations from LSU AgCenter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 31 22:15:04 EDT 2014

Dear Neighborhood Leader,

Happy Spring!

As you consider planting flowers at home and in the gardens and
thoroughfares of your neighborhood, take a look at helpful recommendations
from the folks who make plant research and education of the public their
focus.

Attached you will find the LSU AgCenter's Ornamental Horticulture
E-Newsletter recently distributed through my Master Gardener organization.

Pass this on to other garden lovers you know and let's get planting! We will
beautify our parish, create a healthier community and raise our property
values.

(St. Bernard plans to participate in the 2015 Cleanest City Contest. Look
for more information about this beautification effort soon.)