[StBernard] Medicare packages

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 3 10:09:58 EDT 2016

I don't know exactly what you mean when you say "limited options" but I can
tell you that no medical insurance provider anywhere in the country can sell
a policy that doesn't offer the minimum coverage as required by Obamacare.
Coverage above and beyond that is up to them and they can offer different
coverage packages to different area of the country by state and
county/parish.  So, if they're selling it, then it must be meeting the
federal requirement.

I don't think Ocshner managing a hospital facility has anything to do with
their meeting federal law requirements on the options they offer in their
insurance packages.  The two are separate issues.