Talbert Pipes- Major website update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Apr 23 16:59:13 EDT 2005

Bonjour to everyone on our mailing list!  This is a notice that I have
just posted a huge update of morta pipes to the site - at 12 new pipes,
it's probably the largest morta update ever.  This includes 3 new
Signature grade mortas (one smooth, two blasts) and also 5 examples of
our new Bamboo Classics.  In order to get the maximum out of the smaller
morta blocks, we've devised a means to produce a bamboo-shanked series,
which means nearly all of the blocks can be used for the bowl alone.
The first five of these are up now, with more to come in future.  You
can see the new mortas here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogblasts.shtml
I hope this will provide a nice range of prices and sizes for everyone!
  This will probably be the last morta update for a while - certainly
the last posting of any Signature-grade pieces for probably the rest of
this year.
In other news, I've just posted a rather special Ligne Bretagne.  It's
our very first Grade 5 (top) produced, and is a really spectacular piece
of briar for a very small price.  You can have a look at it here, at the
top of the listing:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml
Note that all the other LBs have now arrived at Pipe & Pint in the US,
and so are available for quick & easy purchase and shipping for all our
US buyers.
For those who may be interested, I'll be posting some more pics to the
"Life in France" area later this evening.  Also, this is the first
notice sent from our system which we recently switched over to
Thunderbird & Firefox.  Thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com