Talbert Pipes- Oh, One More Thing...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Apr 3 09:11:17 EDT 2006

I meant to include this with the announcement of the three new Talberts,
but forgot...

I've posted a blog entry concerning pipe bits and touching on some of
the nuances thereof, and it includes a poll asking for buyers'
preferences on their favorite types of bits. I'm very interested to
hear people's preferences on this, but I would like to ask that you not
vote unless you have bought something from me in the past or intend to
do so in the future - I'm not looking for an "overall preference" but
rather the specific preference of those collectors who buy my work, so
that I can more accurately cater to their wishes. Here's the link:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html