Talbert Pipes- Two new Talberts of very different characters

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Apr 8 13:26:10 EDT 2006

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! I'm writing this evening with
news of two new Talbert Briars just posted to the site. Both are
sandblasts but the similarity ends there - one is a conventional
(fairly) poker (the first poker I have made since 2004!) while the other
is a Signature grade piece that will delight fans of the Halloween pipe
series. Also, note that the sandblasted natural Bulldog #1 is re-listed
as available - the previous sale fell through so I'm posting it back to
the site. See them all here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

Now I'm off to write up a blog entry about the story of the Moebius Bolus...

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html