Talbert Pipes- Site update addendum - One new morta, also

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jul 21 16:46:50 EDT 2006

To the mailing list - Hello again!
Sorry to bother everyone twice in one day.
I should have waited to post the previous announcement until I heard
back on this pipe, but I'd assumed it was sold. Alas, another special
request fell through and there's a new morta on the site, to serve as
our "morta inventory" for our shop here! I decided to post it here for
the time being, and send it over to Pipe & Pint if it doesn't sell here
within the next few days. Here is the link:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml

Thanks for your time (again)!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html