Talbert Pipes- The Summer Goblin-Toads, and more!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jul 28 17:53:54 EDT 2016

Hello all!  I hope everyone's having a great summer so far - or at least
better than my friend Kaz, who just dropped a tobacco press on his foot.
Yikes.  This is why people who work in the business tend to sit around
comparing injuries when we get together... It's like a pipe version of the
round-table scene in Jaws :D  BUT, you're not on this notice list for my
chatter.  I've posted some new goodies to the site.  First up in a
beautiful new sandblasted squat bulldog, in the Ligne Bretagne catalog.
It's a rich red/brown blast and with a tapered stem for once - See it here:

Bigger (literally) news is the arrival of two new summer Goblin Toads!  I
wanted to make a twinned pair of these fat, round, frog-like beasties, and
sitting here on my desk they look like a pair of Pac-Man frogs that you can
smoke out of.  If you're looking for something very round and very portly,
and that won't fall over when you sit it down (They just wobble around,
balanced like Weebles), check these two out:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Finally, we still have one Talbert Briar Old Sea Captain available, from
the set I made earlier.  It's the last of the set and I don't plan on
making more like this for a while (and probably won't be using any more of
this stem rod material for another year or more, to make it last), so if
you're after something sinister and extremely distinctive and unique, have
a look:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1613t.shtml

That's all for the moment, but thanks very much for your time and your
interest in our work!