Talbert Pipes- BIG news! Order-able Ligne Bretagnes, a gorgeous Collector, new bulldog, and much-improved photography

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Aug 6 17:56:10 EDT 2016

Good evening all!  I hope everyone's having a great weekend.  I write with
big news today! The Ligne Bretagne catalog and brand has received an
important new arrival - the Ligne Bretagne Classic. For the first time, you
can order pipes in set, standardized designs from the available selection -
No more empty catalog and no more being forced to scramble and pounce on
the pipes as they're first posted.

Order one, GET one! It's that simple.

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml#classics

For the moment, we're only offering two shapes in our LB Classics
selection, but we'll expand on that over time. I wanted to start simple and
small so that the roll-out of the LB Classics could go as smoothly and
efficiently as possible, without getting buried under orders for a dozen
different pipes. I will gradually add new shape options to the selection
over time, as we work out reliable, repeatable designs. For the full story
behind the new LB Classics, and their concept, see my new Pipe Blog post
here:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/ligne-bretagne-classics-and-uniques.html

But that's not all! I've recently been doing some extensive reconfiguring
of our photography setup, especially with an eye towards getting better and
more accurate photos of darker-colored pipes, and am now producing
drastically better photographs. The photo process started with some
background experiments which produced an entirely new, and much-improved,
set of pics (the white-background photos) of the most recent Talbert Briar
'Old Sea Captain':

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1613t.shtml

>From there, I changed the background back to our familiar cloth backdrop
and made some (IMHO) downright killer pics of a new Ligne Bretagne bulldog
Unique:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1651lb.shtml

... and of a pretty spectacular ring-blasted ODA Collector:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/16C14lb.shtml

And yes, I know I'm throwing around a lot of superlatives here, but I'm
genuinely excited by how much improved the photos are now, and how much
more accurately they capture my sandblasting details especially. Now I'm
off back to the workshop to make some more stuff so I can have fun
photographing it!  As always, thanks very much for your time and for your
interest in our work.  Hope everyone's having a great summer!