Talbert Pipes- More new LB Classics designs for order, including a churchwarden, and a new bulldog

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Aug 12 18:48:57 EDT 2016

Hello all!  Small update this evening, as I've spent a big chunk of the
week just getting tooling and processes set up for the making of our
order-able Ligne Bretagne Classics.  In case anyone missed the last update
with the big news, we're now offering Ligne Bretagnes in 'Classics' and
'Uniques' - Uniques being one-of-a-kind pipes that tend to sell out, and
Classics being standardized pipe designs that can be *ordered* to be made
just for you... so no more "Sold Out" signs!  If you see a Ligne Bretagne
Classic you like, just click the 'Add to Cart' button to put in your order,
and your very own pipe will be made just for you right here in our shop, by
my wife and myself.  You can see the current range of Ligne Bretagne
Classic shapes available for ordering here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml#classics

I've added two new styles since the last time, both canted Dublins, one of
which is a rather "mad scientist"-tilted churchwarden.  The churchwarden is
also a limited edition - I've only got the components to make 17 of those
and then I'll have to take down their catalog page, because I won't have
any more of those particular bands.  Once all 17 of them sell, buyers will
get "Out of Stock" messages, so if you want one, better grab one soon!
This is the one I'm referring to:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1604lbs.shtml

I've also added a new and *really* nice grade 4 sandblasted Ligne Bretagne
Unique, a contrast-stained larger bulldog, which you can see here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1652lb.shtml

That's all for the moment.  There's a lot of other work in process, but
this week has mostly been about workshop customizing for optimal production
of the new Ligne Bretagne Classics.  I'm hoping these will prove popular
and help to solve the "Always sold out" issues that our site catalog has
had.  Now it's up to you fine folks to help make this venture a success!
Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!